Hot Hot Summer

Keepin' it real since 2005
Sunday, May 28, 2006
An Ode to Skipper - My Only Friend
Well the past few days have been busier than normal up hear in the G-town. Its consisted of thourough house cleaning, a new friend made and lost, a terrible movie, two dance recitals and families meet.

Today was my mother and sister's dance recitals. They joined adult dance classes, and of course they couldn't be put in the same show. So I was the only person to go to both, basically because I have no life. Also, in celebration of my sister's show, she had her boyfriend's family come up and meet our family which went great, but also explains all the house cleaning that I did yesterday.

And Now to the Sad tale of Skipper. After my mother and myself had cleaned the house, she decided to take out the single sock bin to match up some lonely socks. A nobel idea I though, and then god blessed me with a surprise. Skipper. Skipper appeared from the bin like nothing else I had ever seen. He was half catapiller, half worm, all heart. We connected, laughed and eventually cried because in our bonding moments, my mother grabbed a klenex and mashed him right in front of me. Oh how I will miss the little guy.

I went on with my day, by watching by far the second worst movie I have rented this summer, that being 'New World' with Colin Farrol (or something like that). Firstly, I have to say that it wasn't my choice, my sister picked it. All I have to say about it is, they tried to make it 'artsy' and just made it 'suck-ass-y'. The first worst movie I've rented this summer (and I know Geoff disagrees) was Munich.

Anyways, I'm Out Like Trout. Yes.

From the mind of...
Lazy Eyes

Ps. This blog is an ode to skipper. My only friend... In Guelph.
posted by Kick'N Boxes @ 12:08 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Greg Junop said…

    see that is what happens when you rent movies, they lower the quality before it gets to your hands and well not liking munich i can understand. I don't know why the hulk didn't just hulk up and smash all them palestinians, or how he died like a bitch at the hands of Achilles...he could have pasted and painted the walls of the ancient cites with their blood....but he didn't hulk up and inherently sucked henceforth

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Kick'N Boxes said…

    My thoughts on Munich would take longer than this comment space, I will discuss in person.

    Greg, I never saw the Hulk, but i should. I have a thing for eric banna.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Kick'N Boxes
Home: In-Ur, Dreams, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Lovely Things