 |
Keepin' it real since 2005
| Sunday, April 15, 2007 |
| Why I love Zimmerman |
"Just because you have horny feelings, doesn't mean you can act on them" - Zimmerman
"Thats why they [Hansel and Gretle] ate the house, they were fucking hungry" - Zimmerman |
posted by Kick'N Boxes @ 2:59 PM  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
Hearing that she is going to retire is probably the saddest thing I have been told in a while...she's such a great prof.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| |
|
 |
| |
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: Kick'N Boxes
Home: In-Ur, Dreams, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Lovely Things |
|
|
|
|
Hearing that she is going to retire is probably the saddest thing I have been told in a while...she's such a great prof.